Every individual has a different worry when it comes to money. No matter what keeps you up at night, a financial plan can help you address the concerns and put your mind at ease.
In this episode, we’ll discuss five of the most common financial fears that come up in our conversations with retirees and pre-retirees. When you have one of these fears, what can you do to address them? Donna will tell you what approach we take with clients and how proper planning can alleviate much of the worry.
Here’s some of what we’ll discuss in this episode:
- How we help someone address the fear of running out of money. (2:05)
- The life events that could deplete your nest egg in retirement. (4:11)
- Focusing on being more efficient with taxes so you don’t have to pay more than you need to. (7:04)
- What does a legacy mean to you and have you planned for it? (10:30)
- Having to alter the lifestyle and reduce the quality of life you hope for in retirement. (14:44)
If you are interested in any of the topics we discussed, please reach out and we would be happy to help you navigate your financial situation.