Are you aware that not all retirement accounts are created equal? In this episode, we’ll delve into the different types of retirement accounts, including 401(k)s, IRAs, Roths, and more. We’ll help you weigh the pros and cons of each and give you insights into the purposes they serve so that you can make informed decisions for your retirement plan.
While many of us know the basics about these accounts, we’ll cover some important details that you need to know. Join us and discover why understanding the purpose of these accounts is essential for securing a comfortable retirement and learn how to choose the best options for your plan.
Here’s some of what we’ll discuss in this episode:
- Pros and cons of 401(k)s, 403(b)s, and 457 plans. (1:36)
- Pros and cons of traditional and Roth IRAs. (4:29)
- Pros and cons of HSAs and FSAs. (9:46)
- What to keep in mind with Annuities, CDs, and Dividend Stocks (11:55)
- How do you choose the best option for your plan? (15:15)
If you are interested in any of the topics we discussed, please reach out and we would be happy to help you navigate your financial situation.