It’s important to eventually get a comprehensive financial plan for yourself, but sometimes even just a few minor adjustments in your portfolio can make a big difference. Let’s discuss a few easy places to start…
This two-part episode is filled with straightforward changes that you can put into action now to generate positive effects on your financial life. Donna will explain five actionable strategies, from optimizing your cash reserves to consolidating old 401ks, that can significantly improve your financial well-being. Tune in to learn how to secure your financial future with these easy wins.
Here’s some of what we discuss in this episode:
- Establishing the right amount of yield cash as a financial safety net
- Cleaning up some old life insurance policies
- Consolidating retirement accounts when changing jobs to maintain control and stay organized
- Reconsidering managed accounts to ensure that they are actively managed and offer value for the fees paid
- Reviewing the fees and expense ratios of your mutual funds
If you are interested in any of the topics we discussed, please reach out and we would be happy to help you navigate your financial situation.