We’re back to wrap up our discussion on easy personal finance wins. While crafting a comprehensive financial plan is crucial, sometimes making minor adjustments in your portfolio can yield significant benefits. Listen in as we share some more powerful strategies to help get your financial house in order.
In part two, Donna will discuss essential topics such as analyzing the tax efficiency of your investments, regular portfolio rebalancing, having an adequate emergency fund, and more. Tune in as she shares personal experiences and easy-to-implement tips to enhance your financial well-being. If you missed part 1, you can catch up on the conversation here.
Here’s some of what we discuss in this episode:
- Analyzing the tax efficiency of your investments
- Regularly reviewing and updating beneficiary designations
- Rebalancing your investment portfolio
- Accurately assessing and funding your emergency fund by tracking your spending patterns
- The benefits of automating your savings
If you are interested in any of the topics we discussed, please reach out and we would be happy to help you navigate your financial situation.